My Name is Jace or Weird Banana, whatever you want. You can also call me that goddamn monkey, if you feel the need.
I'll post some completely lunatic art on this site. Well, I can't draw and don't play a real musical instrument, but maybe some of you guys will help me out with that. Meanwhile, I do philosophy and write.
My hope is that my stories, poems, 1-page-insults and whatever else I decide to write are sufficiently full of awful craziness, and if you wish them to be even weirder just tell me right away and I'll deliver. You can also pay me a great amount of money if you feel like it.
I'll be getting on the train by posting an introduction poem which is not that absurd yet, but shows a nice bit of melancholy. Just so you readers won't be scared off at the first glance, because my second post will be completely lunatic.
[NO BLOODY TITLE]
Headlights arrive
dancing over stale faces
of nothingness-persons who whisper
to silent voices in their phones
- their sparks of inspiration
vaporizing
Lost calmness
flees the room of screaming solitude
unnoticed
I never felt alone before
it's like an inner fire
the flames sting in my eyes like
cigarette smoke
- at my feet a foreign beggar
sucks his lungs
full of madness
looks at us like he's
a child given up.
His isolation's a companion
in our hall of hollow laughter
trains arriving going nowhere ?
- Let's see where nowhere's located:
Just an eternal dream
fleeing visions
of a world sleeless
a world of grey beggars
grabbing in wastebins
..For lost childhood
Images of yesterday
Lost but in facebook
- Communal suicide sweet as honey mustard
A single man may turn the train.
He's meditating in the glaring sun
in desperate melancholy.
[IT'S BLOODY FINISHED]
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen